Schedule a Consultation: (678) 680-6983

Enforcing an Out of State Judgment in Georgia

A judgment obtained in another state, often called a “sister state judgement”, can be recorded and collected upon, here in Georgia.

Georgia is one of about forty states that recognize the “Uniform Enforcement of Judgments Act“.
This allows for a quick and simple procedure to register your out of state judgement here in Georgia, to start the collections process.

Once your out of state judgement is recorded here in Georgia, we can start all post judgement collection efforts.

Those efforts include Garnishment and Levy.

If you’ve obtained an out of state judgement that needs to be domesticated in Georgia, contact our office for a free of charge consultation.